Charlotte Translation Services
GMD Linguistics provides affordable language translation services with industry-leading fast turnaround times for mission-critical business deadlines. We offer professional translation services in over 100 languages across a wide range of industries, including legal, medical, entertainment, technology and more.
Document Translation Services in Charlotte
GMD Linguistics provides a broad range of professional translation services for Charlotte. From the most common European and Asian languages to the rarest African and Native American dialects, we have a proven track record of delivering the highest quality translations to fit your schedule.
Legal documents, medical reports and highly technical information – we do it all. Whether your document translation needs are simple, like a birth certificate or school transcript, or a more complex medical or technical report, GMD Linguistics guarantees fast turnaround times and expert translations. Contact us today to discuss your document translation needs.
Spanish Translation Services
Even though less than 10% of the population of Charlotte speaks Spanish, getting high-quality Spanish translations here is still important. Our Spanish language translations are always personalized for each client’s unique requirements, so you can count on us to help you connect with Hispanic markets locally and around the world.
Charlotte Legal Translation Services
When many people hear “legal translation” or “interpreters,” they instantly think of legal documents or interpreters in a courtroom or political setting. While those services are part of what GMD Linguistics offers, we provide so much more:
- Translating and Reviewing Legal Documents: These include declarations, agreements, contracts, testaments, deeds, wills, forms and addenda.
- Depositions: Whether you are in a small legal battle or two multi-national corporations in litigation, GMD Linguistics has the experience in providing top-quality interpretation services for years on end.
- Military and Government Contracts: We handle everything from blueprints and government documents to political interpreting. GMD Linguistics has interpreted for governments, heads-of-state and prime ministers.
- Transcribing legal recordings, conversations, videos and audio files.
- Interpreting depositions, legal meetings, immigration hearings and court cases.
- Asylum and Immigration Hearings: These types of proceedings not only require interpreters but also include a large number of documents, such as birth certificates and personal records, that must be translated.
GMD Linguistics has the experience and expertise you need for your legal translations. You can count on us to handle all legal documents with complete accuracy, precision and confidentiality.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call or e-mail GMD Linguistics, the right choice to support your translation project.
- Website Form: Complete the form on this page indicating your needs and upload the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Email: Send us an email to email@example.com with your needs, contact information and attaching the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Call us: Call us at +1 (917) 624-8864 to speak with a language solutions specialist.
About the City of Charlotte
Charlotte is the most populous city in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Located in the Piedmont, it is the county seat of Mecklenburg County. In 2019, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the population was 885,708, making it the 15th-most populous city in the United States. The city is the cultural, economic, and transportation center of the Charlotte metropolitan area, whose population ranks 23rd in the U.S., and had a population of 2,569,213, in 2018. The Charlotte metropolitan area is part of a sixteen-county market region or combined statistical area with a 2018 census-estimated population of 2,728,933.
About 13% of Charlotte residents speak languages other than English, the largest group being Spanish, which is spoken by just under 10% of the population. Hindi is the second most common non-English language spoken here, followed by various Asian and European based languages.