Las Vegas Translation Services
GMD Linguistics provides affordable language translation services with industry-leading fast turnaround times for mission-critical business deadlines. We offer professional translation services in over 100 languages across a wide range of industries, including legal, medical, entertainment, technology and more.
Document Translation Services in Las Vegas
GMD Linguistics provides a broad range of professional translation services for Las Vegas. From the most common European and Asian languages to the rarest African and Native American dialects, we have a proven track record of delivering the highest quality translations to fit your schedule.
TV and movie scripts, legal and medical documents – we do it all. Whether your document translation needs are simple, like a birth certificate or school transcript, or a more complex medical or technical report, GMD Linguistics guarantees fast turnaround times and expert translations. Contact us today to discuss your document translation needs.
Spanish Translation Services
About 25% of the population of Las Vegas speak Spanish, so getting high-quality Spanish translations here is critical. Our Spanish language translations are always personalized for each client’s unique requirements, so you can count on us to help you connect with Hispanic markets locally and around the world.
Las Vegas Legal Translation Services
When many people hear “legal translation” or “interpreters,” they instantly think of legal documents or interpreters in a courtroom or political setting. While those services are part of what GMD Linguistics offers, we provide so much more:
- Translating and Reviewing Legal Documents: These include declarations, agreements, contracts, testaments, deeds, wills, forms and addenda.
- Depositions: Whether you are in a small legal battle or two multi-national corporations in litigation, GMD Linguistics has the experience in providing top-quality interpretation services for years on end.
- Military and Government Contracts: We handle everything from blueprints and government documents to political interpreting. GMD Linguistics has interpreted for governments, heads-of-state and prime ministers.
- Transcribing legal recordings, conversations, videos and audio files.
- Interpreting depositions, legal meetings, immigration hearings and court cases.
- Asylum and Immigration Hearings: These types of proceedings not only require interpreters but also include a large number of documents, such as birth certificates and personal records, that must be translated.
GMD Linguistics has the experience and expertise you need for your legal translations. You can count on us to handle all legal documents with complete accuracy, precision and confidentiality.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call or e-mail GMD Linguistics, the right choice to support your translation project.
- Website Form: Complete the form on this page indicating your needs and upload the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Email: Send us an email to email@example.com with your needs, contact information and attaching the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Call us: Call us at +1 (917) 624-8864 to speak with a language solutions specialist.
About the City of Las Vegas
Las Vegas is not only the most populous city in Nevada; it’s also the only major city in the American West to have been founded in the 20th century. Las Vegas was originally a small railroad depot in the desert and grew to be one of the world’s top tourist destinations. The city’s growth was driven by entrepreneurs with ready access to water, a transportation network, and lenient state laws and Las Vegas is now world-renowned for its gambling, shopping, fine dining and nightlife. Las Vegas calls itself the Entertainment Capital of the World but has also become home for families and retirees.
In its role as a major tourist destination, it’s no surprise that the largest industries in Las Vegas, are Accommodation and Food Services; Arts, Entertainment and Recreation; and Retail Trade. Healthcare is also a big employer in the city, and several other industries are also represented in the city.
A third of Las Vegas residents speak languages other than English, the largest group being Spanish, which is spoken by just over 25% of the population. Almost 5% of the population speak Asian and Pacific Island languages.