Los Angeles Translation Services
GMD Linguistics, LLC provides affordable language translation services with industry-leading fast turnaround times for mission-critical business deadlines. We offer professional translation services in over 100 languages across a wide range of industries, including legal, medical, entertainment, technology and more.
Document Translation Services in Los Angeles
GMD Linguistics provides a broad range of professional translation services for Los Angeles. From the most common European and Asian languages to the rarest African and Native American dialects, we have a proven track record of delivering the highest quality translations to fit your schedule.
TV and movie scripts, legal documents, highly technical information – we do it all. Whether your document translation needs are simple, like a birth certificate or school transcript, or a more complex legal or medical report, GMD Linguistics guarantees fast turnaround times and expert translations. Contact us today to discuss your document translation needs.
Spanish Translation Services
Hispanic Americans comprise 49% of the population of Los Angeles. In fact, 9% of all Hispanics in the United States live in Los Angeles County, so getting high-quality Spanish translations here is critical. Our Spanish language translations are always personalized for each client’s unique requirements, so you can count on us to help you connect with Hispanic markets locally and around the world.
Los Angeles Legal Translation Services
When many people hear “legal translation” or “interpreters,” they instantly think of legal documents or interpreters in a courtroom or political setting. While those services are part of what GMD Linguistics offers, we provide so much more:
- Translating and Reviewing Legal Documents: These include declarations, agreements, contracts, testaments, deeds, wills, forms and addenda.
- Depositions: Whether you are in a small legal battle or two multi-national corporations in litigation, GMD Linguistics has the experience in providing top-quality interpretation services for years on end.
- Military and Government Contracts: We handle everything from blueprints and government documents to political interpreting. GMD Linguistics has interpreted for governments, heads-of-state and prime ministers.
- Transcribing legal recordings, conversations, videos and audio files.
- Interpreting depositions, legal meetings, immigration hearings and court cases.
- Asylum and Immigration Hearings: These types of proceedings not only require interpreters but also include a large number of documents, such as birth certificates and personal records, that must be translated.
GMD Linguistics has the experience and expertise you need for your legal translations. You can count on us to handle all legal documents with complete accuracy, precision and confidentiality.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call or e-mail GMD Linguistics, the right choice to support your translation project.
- Website Form: Complete the form on this page indicating your needs and upload the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Email: Send us an email to email@example.com with your needs, contact information and attaching the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Call us: Call us at +1 (917) 624-8864 to speak with a language solutions specialist.
About the City of Los Angeles
Los Angeles is the second most populous city in the United States, located on a broad plain in southern California between the Pacific Ocean and mountains. Los Angeles county includes the city itself and 90 other incorporated cities, as well as islands, desert and coastline.
The city is an important entertainment and commercial hub, and also serves as a center of agriculture, tourism, and industry. Los Angeles has long been associated with a warm climate, leisure, outdoor recreation and of course, Hollywood celebrities.
Los Angeles has great ethnic and racial diversity, mostly due to immigration. The city is home to people from over 140 countries who speak 224 languages. Ethnic communities like Koreatown, Chinatown, Thai Town, Little Ethiopia and Little Tokyo show the multilingual and multicultural character of the city today.
Hispanics make up 49% of the population of Los Angeles, including Mexicans, the largest ethnic group of Hispanics in the city with 31.9% of the population, Salvadorans and Guatemalans.
The largest Asian ethnic groups include Filipinos (3.2%) and Koreans (2.9%). There are smaller numbers of Chinese and other Asians living in Los Angeles as well.