San Jose Translation Services
GMD Linguistics, LLC provides affordable language translation services with industry-leading fast turnaround times for mission-critical business deadlines. We offer professional translation services in over 100 languages across a wide range of industries, including legal, medical, entertainment, technology and more.
Document Translation Services in San Jose
GMD Linguistics provides a broad range of professional translation services for San Jose. From the most common European and Asian languages to the rarest African and Native American dialects, we have a proven track record of delivering the highest quality translations to fit your schedule.
Complex technical reports, legal documents, film and tv scripts– we do it all. Whether your document translation needs are simple, like a birth certificate or school transcript, or a more complex scientific or medical report, GMD Linguistics guarantees fast turnaround times and expert translations. Contact us today to discuss your document translation needs.
Spanish Translation Services
In San Jose, 23.2% of the population speak Spanish, so getting high-quality Spanish translations here is very important. Our Spanish language translations are always personalized for each client’s unique requirements, so you can count on us to help you connect with Hispanic markets locally and around the world.
San Jose Legal Translation Services
When many people hear “legal translation” or “interpreters,” they instantly think of legal documents or interpreters in a courtroom or political setting. While those services are part of what GMD Linguistics offers, we provide so much more:
- Translating and Reviewing Legal Documents: These include declarations, agreements, contracts, testaments, deeds, wills, forms and addenda.
- Depositions: Whether you are in a small legal battle or two multi-national corporations in litigation, GMD Linguistics has the experience in providing top-quality interpretation services for years on end.
- Military and Government Contracts: We handle everything from blueprints and government documents to political interpreting. GMD Linguistics has interpreted for governments, heads-of-state and prime ministers.
- Transcribing legal recordings, conversations, videos and audio files.
- Interpreting depositions, legal meetings, immigration hearings and court cases.
- Asylum and Immigration Hearings: These types of proceedings not only require interpreters but also include a large number of documents, such as birth certificates and personal records, that must be translated.
GMD Linguistics has the experience and expertise you need for your legal translations. You can count on us to handle all legal documents with complete accuracy, precision and confidentiality.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call or e-mail GMD Linguistics, the right choice to support your translation project.
- Website Form: Complete the form on this page indicating your needs and upload the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Email: Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs, contact information and attaching the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Call us: Call us at +1 (917) 624-8864 to speak with a language solutions specialist.
About the City of San Jose
With an estimated population of 1.89 million people, San Jose is the third-largest city in California and the 10th largest city in the United States. The city of San Jose is the most heavily populated city in the large metropolitan area around the San Francisco Bay that includes San Francisco and Oakland.
San Jose is also the center of Silicon Valley, the famous and influential area of high-tech and computer-related industries located on the southwestern shore of the bay.
Major industries in San Jose include software production, computer hardware design and manufacturing, and Internet-related companies. Electronic equipment, semiconductors, scientific instruments and industrial machinery are also significant industries in the area as well as business, health, engineering services and agriculture.
San Jose is ethnically diverse, with large Asian and Hispanic communities that together constitute three-fifths of the total population of the city. 57.6% of San Jose citizens are non-English speaking, with Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese being the most common languages spoken other than English.