Rochester Translation Services
GMD Linguistics, LLC provides affordable language translation services with industry-leading fast turnaround times for mission-critical business deadlines. We offer professional translation services in over 100 languages across a wide range of industries, including legal, medical, entertainment, technology and more.
Document Translation Services in Rochester
GMD Linguistics provides a broad range of professional translation services for Rochester. From the most common European and Asian languages to the rarest African and Native American dialects, we have a proven track record of delivering the highest quality translations to fit your schedule.
Legal documents, medical reports and highly technical information – we do it all. Whether your document translation needs are simple, like a birth certificate or school transcript, or a more complex medical or technical report, GMD Linguistics guarantees fast turnaround times and expert translations. Contact us today to discuss your document translation needs.
Spanish Translation Services
Even though less than 60% of the population of Rochester speak Spanish, getting high-quality Spanish translations here is still important. Our Spanish language translations are always personalized for each client’s unique requirements, so you can count on us to help you connect with Hispanic markets locally and around the world.
Rochester Legal Translation Services
When many people hear “legal translation” or “interpreters,” they instantly think of legal documents or interpreters in a courtroom or political setting. While those services are part of what GMD Linguistics offers, we provide so much more:
- Translating and Reviewing Legal Documents: These include declarations, agreements, contracts, testaments, deeds, wills, forms and addenda.
- Depositions: Whether you are in a small legal battle or two multi-national corporations in litigation, GMD Linguistics has the experience in providing top-quality interpretation services for years on end.
- Military and Government Contracts: We handle everything from blueprints and government documents to political interpreting. GMD Linguistics has interpreted for governments, heads-of-state and prime ministers.
- Transcribing legal recordings, conversations, videos and audio files.
- Interpreting depositions, legal meetings, immigration hearings and court cases.
- Asylum and Immigration Hearings: These types of proceedings not only require interpreters but also include a large number of documents, such as birth certificates and personal records, that must be translated.
GMD Linguistics has the experience and expertise you need for your legal translations. You can count on us to handle all legal documents with complete accuracy, precision and confidentiality.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call or e-mail GMD Linguistics, the right choice to support your translation project.
- Website Form: Complete the form on this page indicating your needs and upload the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Email: Send us an email to email@example.com with your needs, contact information and attaching the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Call us: Call us at +1 (917) 624-8864 to speak with a language solutions specialist.
About the City of Rochester
Rochester is a city in the U.S. state of New York, the seat of Monroe County, and the third-most populous in the state after New York City and Buffalo, with an estimated population of 205,695 in 2020. The city of Rochester forms the core of a much larger metropolitan area with a population of 1 million people, across six counties.
Rochester was one of the United States’ first boomtowns, initially due to the fertile Genesee River Valley, which gave rise to numerous flour mills, and then as a manufacturing center, which spurred further rapid population growth. The city rose to prominence as the birthplace and home of some of America’s most iconic companies, in particular Eastman Kodak, Xerox, and Bausch & Lomb (along with Wegmans, Gannett, Paychex, Western Union, French’s, Constellation Brands, Ragú, and others), by which the region became a global center for science, technology, and research and development. This status has been aided by the presence of several internationally renowned universities (notably the University of Rochester and Rochester Institute of Technology) and their research programs; these schools, along with many other smaller colleges, have played an increasingly large role in Greater Rochester’s economy. Rochester has also played a key part in US history as a hub for certain important social/political movements, especially abolitionism and the women’s rights movement. While the city experienced some significant population loss as a result of deindustrialization, strong growth in the education and healthcare sectors boosted by elite universities and the slower decline of bedrock companies such as Eastman Kodak and Xerox (as opposed to the rapid fall of heavy industry with steel companies in Buffalo and Pittsburgh) resulted in a much less severe contraction than in most Rust Belt metro areas.
78.71% of Rochester residents speak only English, while 21.29% speak other languages. The non-English language spoken by the largest group is Spanish, which is spoken by 14.47% of the population.