San Francisco Translation Services
GMD Linguistics, LLC provides affordable language translation services with industry-leading fast turnaround times for mission-critical business deadlines. We offer professional translation services in over 100 languages across a wide range of industries, including legal, medical, entertainment, technology and more.
Document Translation Services in San Francisco
GMD Linguistics provides a broad range of professional translation services for San Francisco. From the most common European and Asian languages to the rarest African and Native American dialects, we have a proven track record of delivering the highest quality translations to fit your schedule.
Legal documents, TV and movie scripts, highly technical information – we do it all. Whether your document translation needs are simple, like a birth certificate or school transcript, or a more complex legal or medical report, GMD Linguistics guarantees fast turnaround times and expert translations. Contact us today to discuss your document translation needs.
Spanish Translation Services
With Hispanic and Latino Americans comprising 15.1% of the population of San Francisco, getting high-quality Spanish translations is more important than ever. Our Spanish language translations are always personalized for each client’s unique requirements, so you can count on us to help you connect with Hispanic markets locally and around the world.
San Francisco Legal Translation Services
When many people hear “legal translation” or “interpreters,” they instantly think of legal documents or interpreters in a courtroom or political setting. While those services are part of what GMD Linguistics offers, we provide so much more:
- Translating and Reviewing Legal Documents: These include declarations, agreements, contracts, testaments, deeds, wills, forms and addenda.
- Depositions: Whether you are in a small legal battle or two multi-national corporations in litigation, GMD Linguistics has the experience in providing top-quality interpretation services for years on end.
- Military and Government Contracts: We handle everything from blueprints and government documents to political interpreting. GMD Linguistics has interpreted for governments, heads-of-state and prime ministers.
- Transcribing legal recordings, conversations, videos and audio files.
- Interpreting depositions, legal meetings, immigration hearings and court cases.
- Asylum and Immigration Hearings: These types of proceedings not only require interpreters but also include a large number of documents, such as birth certificates and personal records, that must be translated.
GMD Linguistics has the experience and expertise you need for your legal translations. You can count on us to handle all legal documents with complete accuracy, precision and confidentiality.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call or e-mail GMD Linguistics, the right choice to support your translation project.
- Website Form: Complete the form on this page indicating your needs and upload the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Email: Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs, contact information and attaching the files for translation. We will get back to you shortly.
- Call us: Call us at +1 (917) 624-8864 to speak with a language solutions specialist.
About the City of San Francisco
San Francisco is the nation’s leading technology hub and a popular international tourist destination. It is the fourth most populous in California and the 13th most populous city in the United States. The city is also a principal banking and finance center, and the home to more than 30 international financial institutions.
San Francisco became a hub for technological growth during the internet boom of the 1990s. Today, the dominance of the tech sector in the San Francisco Bay area is internationally recognized and continues to attract new businesses and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
San Francisco is home to people from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. The population of the city is 46.7% non-Hispanic white, 34.2% Asian, 15% Hispanic, 5% African American and small percentages of several other groups.
The Chinese population of the city make up the largest single ethnic minority group at 21% of the population. Other Asian groups include Filipinos, Vietnamese, Japanese, Asian Indians, Koreans, Thais, Burmese and Cambodians.
Almost 57% of San Francisco residents speak only English, while 43% speak other languages. The non-English language spoken by the largest group is Asian and Pacific Island languages, which is spoken by about 25% of the population.